It has been a long while since I first wrote a post about doing a Random Act of Kindness.
Nearly 2 years infact.
So I have been taking the opportunity to review some of my older posts to see if they needed updating and when I got to my Random Act of Kindness one, something hit me straight away.
I had only mentioned 3 ideas for ways to do a Random Act of Kindness and two of those were based on Twitter and Facebook..
What? Was that it?
I think I must have been in technology mood that week.
As my mission is to spread a little positivity on this blog and encourage other people to do the same, it is sooo time for some more examples.
But before I get to that, a quick reminder of what a Random Act of Kindness is if you have never come across the term before or you need a refresher.
A Random Act of Kindness is an amazing small gesture that brightens someone else’s world.
Well, that is how I like to think of them anyway.
And as I have said before, they don’t have to cost very much if anything at all.
It is all about the thought that counts.
So want to do one for yourself and need ideas, try these:-
- Buy a coffee for someone.
- Send someone a handwritten note – well, who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Offer to let someone go in front of you when in the queue to pay in a shop.
- Offer to share your favourite cake, chocolate bar in fact anything you’d normally just eat all of with someone else
- Compliment someone
- Say thank you to a friend or family member for just being in your world.
I know that I have again only scratched the surface of the possibilities and I bet you can think of more now.
Good, because I’d like to feature your ideas too.
How about you send me your suggestions and I will collate them together and do a round-up post of them all?